Liebster Nomination and Answers!
August 12, 2014|Posted in: Misc
Thanks to Samantha from www.samanthaenroute.com for the Liebster nomination, which encourages new and old travel bloggers to network with each other! To be honest, I’d never heard of it before now, but I do like answering random questions, and seems a good way for little known travel bloggers to get themselves out there!
So here are my answers:
Any way! Bus, boat, plane, car, tuk tuk and even walking! Anything that gets me somewhere new will always be fun! (Although not on a ferry in a storm with a Full Moon Party hang over…that’s just god damn awful)
Now it is my turn to continue the nominating! The rules are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Nominate 10 other travel bloggers who have less than 600 followers (or so…!)
- Ask them 10 questions of your own
Here are my nominations:
The Roaming Coconut @
Backpacking Diva @
Just Ramble On @
Let’s Wander @
We Travel Together @
Young Broke Traveler @
And here are my questions:
1. If you could go to any place in the world, where would that be and why?
2. Who inspired you to travel?
3. What is the most daring thing you have done whilst travelling?
4. Do you pack light, or carry everything but the kitchen sink?
5. What are your top 3 things to take with you?
6. Hot or cold countries?
7. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world?
8. What was your first ever trip that made you fall in love with travelling?
9. Are you a budget traveller or do you prefer a little luxury?
10. Backpack or suitcase?
Amy is the founder of thewanderlustadventures.com. Currently residing in Reading, UK with a love of adventure travel, writing and photography - she pretty much writes about whatever the hell she wants!